Safe and Secure Server Room Specialists
Dedicating a single room for server organization gives you a safe and secure environment for your critical information systems. In addition, centralizing your equipment to one location allows you to efficiently monitor Your IT department is able to receive notifications should the environmental conditions in your server room change.
The notification will be received immediately by the 4 priority cell phone numbers loaded directly onto the Axil unit or via email. A further 200 numbers can be sub-loaded onto our base station to receive these notifications.
Our Base Station will log all alerts and control events for auditing purposes.
Environmental condition changes include:
- Room Temperature
- Flood / Water Leak
- Exhaust Vents
- Air-conditioner rotation & remote back up
- Server and UPS Facilities Rooms
- Fire/Smoke Detection
- System Fault
- Gas Released
- Low Gas
- Water Detection
- Up to 15 Sensors per input port
- Access & Security
- After-hours access
- UPS – Fault, Bypass, Low Battery, Output Failed
- Generator- Fault, Running/Stop, Low Fuel, Fail to Start Fault
- Selected Feeds – Aircon, Back up
The Control aspect of the Axil monitoring unit includes the remote cell phone activation and/or timed control of devices such as:
- Air-conditioner Rotation and Remote Backup Control
- Door Locks
- Start/Shutdown Generators
- Switching Lighting on/off
- Many other options
Other Facilities for monitoring and remote cell phone control
- Buildings, Offices, Stores, Cash Offices
- Water tank levels and pump activation (Automatic or manual remote control)
- Generator functions wired or wireless links
- Digital inputs each with 2 messages, one for alert and one for alert restored.
- Adjustable delays on each port, 10 mille-seconds to 166 minutes
- 7 Day timer to control individual ports, enable or disable selected ports depending on the time and day of the week
- Internal battery low alert
- Port statistics
- All alerts are logged, stored, and forwarded by email at the customer’s request.
- Individual message can be sent to specifically selected numbers
- SMS or GPRS communications or GPRS with SMS backup
- Over the air programming
- 5 Day battery back-up
- Listen in microphone
- Alert available via email
Service has ensured that new and existing customers continually turn to us for installations of any size and complexity of access flooring needs.
Static Dissipative Flooring
Static Dissipative Mats are designed to protect sensitive equipment, such as computers and explosive chemicals, by quickly drawing the static electricity off workers before they touch such items. Humans quickly generate static electricity by walking, shifting their position or even rolling on a chair. Even the slightest touch can pass electricity onto sensitive equipment, which can destroy processors or cause flammable chemicals to ignite. In order to prevent such problems, we provide Static Dissipative Flooring solutions.
[tagline_box link=”https://modac.co.za/contact-us” button=”Contact Us” title=”Contact Modac Server Room and Data Centre Design Specialists” description=”Looking for free advice or a quotation on your data centre needs. Contact us now for more information.”][/tagline_box]